Thursday, June 6, 2013

Overjoyed?

I should be ecstatic the boyfriend comes home tonight but I'm already pissed off and done with his shit. Major life impacting events happened to me while he was gone and instead of wanting to see if I'm ok he wants to go see his butt buddy Ryan. It'd be ok if I didn't have to go through some traumatic shit. I just want to punch him in the face. Like what the actual fuck?! Fuck you too dude! And! He wants to stay at my house... Uh fuck no. Not if you don't give two fucks about me. Why should I give two fucks about you being homeless? Oh wait! That's right!! Despite being a bitter people hating monster I genuinely care about this dickwad. Well I have news for you! I'm not just going to be disrespected. No way. No how. You even swear at me and I'm done. I may care but I'm not your doormat and personal sex toy. Sorry, no. I am finally standing up for myself and telling you how I want to be treated. No more silently being mad that you're treating me like crap! No more! Not in any aspect of my life. Not work, not relationships, not at home. Not anywhere! I will not take this shit lying down. Time to put your big boy pants on and be a man. Treat people with dignity and respect. You can't do that!? Then I'm sorry I can't be your girlfriend. And I can't give your Xbox back. At least not in working condition or with any saved data... Oopsie. I'm just a dumb girl. What do I now about technology?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I need to take a shower or something before I destroy Tokyo.

Ps: to be fair, I really did miss him and a big part of me is happy he is home. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this bull shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment